Office Manager - Philadelphia, PA
- West Chester, PA
The primary responsibility of the Office Manager is to support company operations by managing four key components of the organization: administrative, organizational, supervisory, and human resources. They ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently, support company operations by maintaining office systems, supervising staff, and providing outstanding customer service and positive company culture for employees.
BS/BA or equivalent
5 years of experience in office administration
Office management experience
Human Resources and Payroll experience
Excellent computer skills, including a high proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Work well in a team centric office environment
- Accountability partner with company owner
- Ensure the company operations function smoothly and efficiently through development, implementation, management and continuous improvement of administrative systems, standards, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Provide operational effectiveness by managing client, vendor, and subcontractor lifecycles through efficient and timely systems administration.
- Collaborate with department teams to assure effective data collection and reporting of sales, production, and operational metrics.
- Enhance company performance and maximize customer satisfaction by strategically managing client relations, integration, and implementing continuous process improvements.
- Effectively communicate client issues with management and production teams to resolve problems and improve client experience through a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Recruit, interview, hire, onboard, and train new employees to ensure the company has sufficient and appropriate staff in all company divisions for delivery of exceptional administrative, business management and field operation services.
- Create and promote inspiring company culture through management of events, benefits, policies, and procedures which enable the company to remain competitive.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns across print media, email, website, and social media platforms to drive customer retention, increase brand awareness and sales.
Friday, July 9, 2021