Landscape Production Manager - Jackson, MS
- Jackson, MS
This is your opportunity to join a reputable Landscape Firm in the Jackson, MS area. We are looking for a self-starter who has a positive attitude and is willing to handle Production Management responsibilities, along with other duties that may include some field work. This person should be upbeat, optimistic, and hard-working.
Position is responsible for managing all field operations within the division. Coordinates the procurement and scheduled use of resources, including labor, equipment and materials to ensure maximum use and completion of work within budget, safety guidelines and quality standards. Promotes the growth and development of field staff and assists them in carrying out their responsibilities as needed. Coordinates use of resources within other divisions and lends support to operational activities for the entire Company. Works in conjunction with other staff to produce customers billings, job record and division report for job costing.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Operations Manager.
- Willing to learned how to make proposals and answer service calls.
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meets client and our company’s standards.
- Manage most landscape services, including gathering of all materials, people, and equipment to properly complete job.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan (punch list) for service.
- Meet crews on properties
- Follow up with crew to make sure punch lists are complete.
- Complete monthly quality control inspections (Grade) on all assigned properties.
- Monitor irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the Operations Manager. Complete repairs when necessary.
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems and report to the Operations Manager.
- Apply herbicide to properties as needed.
- Make property enhancement (Upgrades) suggestions to Operations Manager.
- Manage and help with all enhancement work as needed.
- Implement and enforce company policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for equipment.
- Work with the Operations Manager to identify staffing needs, and help prepare crew schedules.
- Communicate with, train, discipline, review, and help develop growth plans for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Help run errands and get supplies for next day jobs
- Maintain and manage all required paperwork.
- Help to keep shop and yard organized.
- Help to complete all other duties assigned by Operations Manager or Owner.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
$50,000 - $60,000