- Denver, CO
We are looking for an experienced Irrigation Technician Manager that would like to work for a Residential/Commercial Landscape Firm in the Mountains of Colorado.
As an Irrigation Technician, you are responsible to monitor teams that will focus on, service and repair of existing irrigation systems as well as perform other routine irrigation tasks as required.The irrigation technician will also be responsible for large scales installations of new projects and oversight of repairs and adjustments for new design build and bid build projects. To qualify for this position, you'll need 3-5 years of irrigation repair and installation experience and have a valid driver's license.
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of irrigation systems, water hydraulics and products
- Knowledge of remote irrigation system management
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve automatic sprinkler systems
- Understanding of water saving techniques and technologies
- Flexible and cooperative to meet daily work requirements
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Office applications, CRM and other relevant computer programs.
- Customer and Personal Service
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbally
- Valid driver's license and ability to meet company guidelines for driver eligibility
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Renovate, troubleshoot and repair irrigation systems
- Evaluate irrigation systems, job cost, estimate and procure for projects.
- Provide suggestions and pricing for irrigation enhancements
- Perform spring turn-ons and winterizations
- Make recommendations for water management upgrades
- Program irrigation controllers
- Maintain stock of service vehicle with proper supplies and tools in an organized manner
- Adhere to PPE and uniform guidelines
Friday, June 12, 2020