Exciting opportunity for a Landscape Professional looking to grow their career as a General Manager of a premier Landscape firm. Our client is looking for Leadership to run the operations, sales, team management and growth for the division. (reporting to owner). This firm provides property maintenance, turf/plant health care, and planting/ enhancement services to High End residential clients. Success will be achieved by being a proactive leader, having a strong work ethic and being a self-starter who enjoys interacting with our clients and our team members, while having a strong understanding of business management.
The General Manager will be responsible for all facets of the company and must be thoroughly familiar with all aspects of sales processes, operations, financial reporting to include: developing teams through process, customer service, budgeting, strategic planning, business development, estimating, labor production, human resources, finance, and administration. The right candidate must display the leadership capability to manage other managers daily while creating a professional and driven company atmosphere.
• Minimum 5 years' profit and loss responsibility for a landscape maintenance operation
• Minimum 10 years managing people, equipment and operations
• Prefer Bachelor's degree in Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Management, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Landscape Architecture, Horticulture or Advanced Business Degree
• Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong work ethic and understanding changes needed for growth
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus