HR Manager – Roseville, MI
Oversee the organization’s Human Resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Updating job requirements and job descriptions.
· Responsible for recruiting for all locations.
· Conducts and analyzes exit interviews.
· Training of employee’s by establishing, selecting, scheduling and documenting training programs.
· Ensures accuracy of pay records and maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and coordinating job evaluations, preparing wage and salary budgets, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, and recommending, planning and implementing pay structure revision.
· Monitors and verifies vacation, sick/personal days on time sheets for all locations.
· Prepares and processes payroll.
· Planning, monitoring and appraisal of associate work results. Ensures the evaluation process is implemented and effective.
· Mediates problem resolution with associate grievances and coaches managers.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements, conducting investigation, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearing.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and coordinating human resource policies and procedures in the employee handbook.
· Oversees safety program by developing and implementing safety standards.
· Contributes to team effort by participating on improvement teams as required.
· Minimum 8-10 years HR experience and related degree required.
· Must have knowledge of various state and federal labor laws.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Must be people oriented and possess good leadership and organizational skills.
· Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Industry (Preferred experience)
·Logistics & Supply Chain