Certificed Nursing Assistant
Hire Quality Strategies (an MCM co)
- Waterford, MI
Seeking CNA's to assist the nursing staff at a long term care facility that also include assisted living and independent living facilities.
- Give direct patient care in all aspects of daily living , including but not limited to: bathing, showering, grooming, dressing, toileting, exercising, dining, and ambulating.
- Observe and report any changes or unusual findings in physical conditions, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. to charge nurse.
- Provide and assist residents with Range of Motion exercises, restorative, and rehabilitative procedures as instructed, ensures application of adaptive devices, etc.
- Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures and collects specimens.
- Answer call lights promptly
- Change bed linens, make beds and keep rooms clean and orderly.
- Assists nursing staff in taking height measurements, weights, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration of residents
- Maintains safe and sanitary work stations and equipment.
- Completion of a State approved geriatric nursing assistant training program.
- Prior geriatric nursing aide experience is preferred.
- Registration with State registry required.
- Successfully completes state testing following CENA training program within 90 days of the start of the training class
This is a physical position that would require frequent standing, stooping, bending, stretching, squatting; may be exposed to blood and body fluids. Must be able to transport residents via wheelchair, gerichair, or shower chair, pushing up to 350 lbs. unassisted. Must be able to transfer, lift, turn and position a resident weighing up to 125 lbs. unassisted, or with assistance for a resident weighing over 125 lbs.
Shifts start at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm.
Pay starts at $14.25/hr up to $15.75/hr with experience
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
$14.25 - 15.75 per hour