Sterling Heights Manufacturer is hiring a 2nd shift Plating Supervisor. Duties include:
- Manage the entire plating process
- Improve/maintain plating operations to provide a safe working environment
- Execute weekly maintenance standards in support of production departments
- Execute process control monitoring
- Work with plant maintenance department (mechanic, electrical) to carry out and schedule all repairs.
- Ensure an adequate supply and scheduling of manpower, materials, spare parts, and equipment for routine maintenance and major projects.
- Take a lead role in strategic planning
- Supervise and manage a staff of reports employed in the operation and maintenance of the plating processes
2pm -10pm (currently working weekends) and salary based on experience ranging from $70-80K/year