Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Albany region - Palliative Care
- Albany (Latham), New York
Why did you become an Advanced Practice Provider?
If your answer is to help people or to make a difference in your patients lives, then look no further. Our client offers a unique environment where the type of patient who needs you most comes first.
- You will practice within a multidisciplinary team and see an average of only 4-6 patients per day.
- You will work with a world-class experienced leadership team
- You’ll have access to customized technology and tools
- You’ll receive excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
Required Experience & Credentials:
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program
- Current Nurse Practitioner State License
- Palliative Care experience required
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
Friday, September 18, 2020