Regional Medical Director - New Orleans
- Metairie, LA
We are working with a continuously growing, national organization in the search for a Regional Medical Director in New Orleans. The candidate selected for this role must be prepared to provide direction and oversight of multiple medical clinics in New Orleans with plans for expansion in 2021. Might you or someone you know be interested?
This primary care organization's model successfully addresses the need for coordinated and specialized care to manage the health of geriatric patients by avoiding preventable and costly health issues and treatments. As Regional Medical Director, your role would be 20-40% clinical and 60-80% administrative, and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for core model execution in two or more centers in potentially multiple markets within a region. Delivers improved clinical execution, quality, patient engagement, and outcomes; plus develops clinical talent and provider performance across multiple centers. Center clinical leader and/or center providers will report to RMD in a dotted line fashion during the RMD’s center accountability. RMD will partner with the Associate/Market Chief Medical Officer to improve center and provider performance.
- Establishes a trust-based partnership with the Associate/Market Chief Medical Officer, General Manager, and Center Manager/Center General Manager working within a dyad leadership structure to achieve optimal clinical and operational outcomes; to identify key improvement opportunities and to implement highly effective action plans to deliver better clinical outcomes and cost effective care.
- Serves as a coach/mentor/trainer to center clinical leaders and staff providers, giving guidance in best practices to deliver outstanding clinical outcomes, including sampling other PCP’s daily huddles, facilitated practice, and leadership rounding.
- Attends and participates in regional, market, and center leadership, financial and strategic planning and talent acquisition meetings as required.
- Leads Super Huddle (SH) and Transforming Care Meeting (TCM) weekly (or supports center clinical leader), as well as works with Center Manager/Center General Manager in other center meetings.
- Takes an active role as needed in recruiting patients for the center and additional providers for the company. Collaborates with market clinical leader in training of new primary care practitioners.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of previous work experience as Medical Director or Associate Medical Director OR a minimum of 3 years’ previous work experience with a Medicare or Medicaid patient population in progressively responsible administrative or management-related positions.
This organization is experiencing tremendous growth and offers great opportunity for advancement and/or partnership.
Email or Apply for details! firstname.lastname@example.org
(Board Certification in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Geriatrics is required.)
Wednesday, September 16, 2020