We are working with a continuously growing and financially stable world-renowned health care system in their search for an Otolaryngologist to join their team in Pennsylvania.
This Hospital Employed role includes:
· High volume general ENT practice (office-based and surgical)
· Offices in Johnstown, PA, and Somerset, PA (days at each site vary during the week)
· Electronic Medical Records/ePrescribing utilizing a Medical Scribe
· Established audiology and allergy service lines
· PA will take 1st call with backup to the MD on call
· Innovative care model, optimizing provider-patient interaction
Comprised of more than 40 hospitals, more than 700 physician’s offices & outpatient sites, and more than 87,000 employees, this organization offered more care to the region’s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution and contributed $1.4 billion in benefits to its communities. A passion for innovation lies at the heart of the organization’s success. Their unique strategy of combining clinical and research excellence with business-like discipline translates into high-quality patient care. Home to many of the world’s best physicians, this organization offers challenging opportunities and plenty of room for growth and business development.
Please reach out for additional information. Thank you in advance!