We are working with a continuously growing and financially stable world-renowned health care system in their search for a Diagnostic Radiologist to join their team in Pennsylvania.
This role includes:
• Level II Trauma Center
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• State of the art equipment to include portable CT scanner in OR
• All Diagnostic Radiology modalities to include: CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear
Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
• Continued outreach to off-site locations offering diagnostic imaging
• Procedures to include: Fluoroscopy, Myelogram, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Thyroid biopsy, Lumbar puncture
• High case volume
• Monday – Friday: Day shifts
Comprised of more than 40 hospitals, more than 700 physician’s offices & outpatient sites, and more than 87,000 employees, this organization offered more care to the region’s most vulnerable citizens than any other health care institution and contributed $1.4 billion in benefits to its communities. A passion for innovation lies at the heart of the organization’s success. Their unique strategy of combining clinical and research excellence with business-like discipline translates into high-quality patient care. Home to many of the world’s best physicians, this organization offers challenging opportunities and plenty of room for growth and business development.
Please reach out for additional information. Thank you in advance!