MISSION RECRUITING has partnered with an Internationally recognized law firm that is looking to add a Business Analyst to their Los Angeles team.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist with completion of industry surveys and departmental reports.
• Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis, preparation of statistical reports and special projects related to client statistics, firm financial metrics and profitability analysis.
• Assist in the development and preparation of cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements while ensuring compliance with firm policies.
• Answer questions that may arise regarding reports and analyses.
• Assist attorneys with producing matter budgets and estimates. Assist with maintenance of budgets.
• Create reports which allow attorneys to monitor a matter’s progress against a budget.
• Maintain detailed files to support pricing proposals and matter budgets.
SPECIFIC SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Strong technical skills, including Elite or Aderant, Business Objects, MS-SQL, and advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
• Ability to read and write SQL queries.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work well with individuals across all levels of the firm.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years’ relevant experience
Outstanding Benefit Package: Medical, FSA, HSA, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Pension,
Vacation / Personal time and Paid Parking.
JOB REFERENCE: Business Analyst - 126418