Dental Malpractice Law Attorney Opportunity!
- Seal Beach, CA, United States
Opportunity to join a well-known California based law firm looking to continue its rapid growth. This position will be based in Los Angeles west side region. We are looking for an experienced dental malpractice attorney to hit the group running with a huge dental malpractice case load.
- Full-time w2 position
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Annual bonuses based on work load
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan and FSA
- Excellent time off annually
- Phone, gym and other perks
This practice is fast paced and provides room to grow. We are looking for the right attorney who is comfortable with the following:
- Strong experience with motion practice, discovery dispute, conducting depositions, making court experiences and trial preparation.
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting cases in front of judges and juries
To be considered for this position please respond as soon as possible so we can discuss the additional details.
Job Reference: Attorney - Dental Malpractice Law - 126366
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Call For Details