LCSW - Therapists/Psychotherapist Job for Behavioral Health Clinic!
- Santa Cruz, CA, United States
This dynamic healthcare system is growing their Behavioral Health and Wellness department.
We are a new service line within a clinic system that will offer individual and group therapy and psycho-education classes. We believe that, in order for clinicians to provide excellent care, they must work in a healthy workplace. To that end, we value openness, respectful and assertive communication, and clinician growth and learning. We will employ FIT (feedback-informed treatment) to assist clinical decision-making and to help us become better clinicians.
We are looking for a licensed therapist who:
- has experience treating a variety of presenting issues.
- is skilled in individual and group psychotherapy, psycho-social assessment, crisis intervention, and documentation.
- provides culturally-sensitive care.
- feels passionate about their work and is driven to improve.
- is open to discussing cases, including clinical mistakes, in group consultation in the service of improving as a clinician.
- has the ability to give and receive feedback openly and respectfully.
- is pleasant to work with.
- is an “ideas person,” who is excited about the possibility of participating in the grown of a new clinic
Financial and Benefits
- Excellent salary based on experience and license type
- Salaries will range from $75k - 110k
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement program with strong employer investment
- Excellent time off and continuing education
- Call for additional details
We are currently setting interviews so if you feel you are a fit for this position please respond as soon as possible.
Job Reference: LCSW - 124057
Monday, July 15, 2019
Call For Details