IP/Messaging Test Engineer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
Would you like to be part of a team working on the latest technologies in the mobile telecommunications space?
Experience testing IP/ME system is mandatory.Understanding of all major call flows in the Messaging system and knowledge of the integrated systems in the Messaging platform.
- Knowledge of ALM/QC testing database
- Knowledge of mobile device setup and configuration for sending and receiving messages
- Perform testing on Converged IP Messaging (CPM), SFCS, and related systems that use CPM systems.
- Obtain testing logs from network systems
- Analyze testing logs to solve issues
- Document testing activities in the ALM/QC database
- Attend team meetings to discuss testing and project activities.
- Provide status reports to project management as required
- Obtain and create documentation about current Lab environments, new system revision levels, upgrade levels required and miscellaneous information about Lab messaging systems.
- Work with cross-functional teams to assist in replication of issues and defects found in production.
- Understanding messaging flows in the Telecom network
- Experience with VoLTE/4G devices and systems
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Thursday, February 13, 2020