Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Bothell, WA
Working as part of the MIW Team testing Push to Talk applications for one of our Tier 1 mobile carriers.
- Analysis and planning for introduction of new devices and application features.
- Assessment, modification, and execution of test cases.
- Recording and analysis of test results.
- Verification of detailed notes for any test failures.
- Management of failure rectification with manufacturer and client, including troubleshooting support.
- Support in the management of the QA Test Team and with technical issues.
- Previous QA experience
- ADB logging
- Familiar with Wireshark or other network monitoring tools
- Resource management
- Ability to delegate technical work
- Bachelor degree in IT/CS STEM field/equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Bachelor degree
- Familiarity with HP ALM Quality Center
- LTE/RAN troubleshooting experience
- Experience in SIM creation/provisioning
- Experience managing technical teams
- Experience with technical documentation
Mobile Integration Workgroup (MIW) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019