IoT Junior Tester
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Bothell, WA
Mobile Integration Workgroup (MIW) is looking for QA Test Engineers who wants to be part of a team introducing and developing the latest telecom technologies.
This is an opportunity for you to use your past experience in QA Testing to shape the strategy, architecture, design, collection, and delivery through to production on numerous high-tech IoT projects.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and will thrive in a dynamic technical environment where proactive issue identification and resolution is critical. He/she will be expected to quickly adapt to new technology and IoT testing environments. Previous telecom experience is not necessary if the candidate has relevant experience in API/UI/WEB QA testing.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join a high-performing team driving leading-edge 5G technologies in one of the worlds largest telecom service providers.
- IoT QA testing for across multiple platforms using real devices and web/UI based applications.
- Experience with creating and executing automated testing scenarios e.g. Selenium/Python
- Capture documentation deliverables for insertion into Design Guides, Operation Guides and Engineering Packages
- Triage and Troubleshooting of issues found in testing.
- Facilitate documentation and deliverables by contributing engineers or test teams
- Proactively engage team resources to ensure deliverables are properly captured and documented
- Work under the direction of IoT teams to support assigned tasks involving the analysis of mobility packet core systems; capacity, signaling, dimensioning, billing, OSS and BSS.
- Enforce standards for documentation and configuration management to ensure a high standard of quality
- Ensure meeting all timelines set by client manager for given project
- Track and catalog documentation deliverables by the vendor
- Provide regular status of documentation deliverables
- Produce reports as requested by the engineering staff for analysis or characterization tasks
- Experience with structured development management disciplines and standards e.g. Agile
- Work with a high technical team of engineers with continuously evolving schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with testing and engineering teams is a must
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines; ability to prioritize based on urgency
- Experience writing clear and concise test cases
- Experience with the following tools: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Word (advanced)
- Telecom Industry Experience, especially OSS / BSS
- PMP, Agile or similar certifications
- Engineering Degree/ Bachelors including aspects of Library Science, Information Science or similar
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020