Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- 16700 NE 79th St, Redmond
Mobile Integration Workgroup (MIW) is looking for an experienced and talented accounts receivable specialist to join our accounting team. A basic understanding of accounting, standard accounts receivables procedures, processing payments, and a positive attitude is essential. The ideal candidate would be looking for stability and have a willingness to learn and grow as MIW continues to grow.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be responsible for monitoring and processing payments received for goods and services offered to clients.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the Collections Manager to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Generate monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Reconcile revenue accounts each month.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with team and customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure timely response
- Demonstrate initiative to research and problem solve
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least two years of related experience required.
- Proficient in Quickbooks online
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019