Java Software Engineer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
We are looking for a Java software developer who can work within a cross-functional, agile team creating and maintaining a new application and
test automation as a service based on the latest frameworks. Are you looking for opportunities for your efforts to make a major impact while
working on a startup software application? Are your excited about using new technologies such as ReactJS, NoSQL, SaaS, Microservices and the latest Spring frameworks? Then this is the job you have been searching for!
As an integral part within a cross-functional, agile team you will be working on developing automation test for our mobile devices. Our product provides leading edge mobile automation so you will have a chance to work with various mobile devices from Android to iOS and IOT.
We are a small team passionate about providing the best service and products possible. We are looking for someone who is proactive, likes to engage with the team, and drive quality regardless of role. Being a small team driven by quality and individuality, plenty of opportunities exist to
develop innovative testing strategies and tools, and to drive engineering improvements across feature teams.
Who you are:
- You have good understanding of Java development and a strong object oriented background.
- You have obsessive drive towards quality and have strategies to achieve it.
- You have experience developing and maintaining unit tests.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and time management skills
- You care! This isn’t just a job, you strive to make life better for you and your teammates though improvements to the quality assurance processes.
- You are looking for an opportunity to make a lasting impact! We are on a mission, and wants you to help us to deliver quality products.
- You enjoy working with brilliant people. We have assembled a team of the top engineers who you will be working with, and learning from on a daily basis.
- Test Automation development using Java, TestNG, Appium on Android and iOS devices.
- Application development using Java, Spring framework (JPA, Data, Data REST, Boot), ReactJS and Gradle.
- Assist in developing and maintaining test automation for all aspects of assigned features including core scenarios, performance, reliability, and stress.
- Continuous integration development and delivering quality solutions using Jenkins.
- Understand defect reports against application, test automation and tools and develop solutions.
- Working on a small team in an Agile project where responsibilities are shared.
- Creating Enterprise level applications running parallel device processing on Android and ioS devices.
- Play a key role in resolving technical roadblocks involving multiple technologies.
- Ability to problem solve and work without a lot of guidance to resolve technical roadblocks.
- Participate in Sprint Planning and design discussions with the development team to ensure features are designed and implemented meeting high level quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Java developer with at least 2 years of experience in Design, Development and Implementation of enterprise level java applications.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Ability to solve problems and work independently to resolve technical roadblocks
- Experience writing TestNG test automation.
- Experience with REST API’s.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development team.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence.
- Experience with GIT.
- Comfortable being self-directed and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with different frameworks.
- Experience writing Appium or Selenium tests.
- SDET experience.
- Experience with web development (ReactJS) or a willingness to learn.
- Experience developing Android or iOS applications is a plus.
- Android and IOS mobile application development and testing is a plus.
- Experienced in end to end application to device layer testing which includes UI, interfaces, back-end and hardware layers.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Friday, August 2, 2019