Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Middletown, NJ
Senior Software Developer
On a day to day basis this senior software developer will work as part of a DevOps team to develop and maintain a workflow-based system to allow automation of Network Function Virtualization activities using an ECOMP, ONAP and OpenStack based infrastructure:
Their duties would include:
- Participate in design discussions/scrum meetings.
- Develop and refactor adapters and brokers in backend node js server to expand the capabilities of the platform.
- Revamp of the workflow GUI using React (currently implemented using Angular).
- CI/CD Integration.
- Create prototypes to validate design concepts so the team can get feedback from the client.
Key skills needed (in priority order):
- 2+ years of experience in Functional Programming in Java Script (promises, await, async, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in backend node JS (node 10+)
- 2+ years of experience with React (latest version 15+) (redux/reduce). Experience with Angular a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience in MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience in Workflow Engines (e.g., Camunda, Pronghorn, etc.)
- Some Experience with Openstack/VMware (Network Function Virtualization)
- Experience with Mobility networks is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
Friday, August 9, 2019