Senior Technical Recruiter
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
Mobile Integration (MIW) is a high tech firm that offers an enterprise-wide range of professional services, technology enablement, communication engineering and deployment services with a highly talented team of consultants focused on meeting the demands of today's businesses. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join a company that is experiencing rapid growth. MIW offers excellent compensation, great work-life balance and the opportunity to make an immediate impact. MIW is looking for a committed individual to join our talented and diverse team in Redmond WA.
- Managing full life cycle hiring process with candidates and clients
- Developing and implementing effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and sourcing high quality IT candidates for client companies
- Source active candidates from on-line databases and internal databases
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches research.
- Developing talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing and implementing innovative recruiting strategies and demonstrated sourcing and networking skills
- Interviewing, screening, and matching candidates to our needs
- Understanding technical/functional hiring needs and translate that understand into effective and efficient searches
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, eligibility to work in the US, salary expectations, relocation needs, technical skills, and core competencies.
- 5-7 years IT recruiting experience in a staffing and/or contract consulting services and/or corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and proficiency with MS Office are required
- Do what it takes to get the job done attitude
- Excellent skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Strong initiative, self-drive and motivation
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow-through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Most of all, a passion for recruiting and technology
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Thursday, March 19, 2020