Senior Test Automation Enginer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
We are a small team passionate about development and automation working hand in hand. Are you looking for opportunities for your efforts to make a major impact while working on a startup software application?
Are you excited about testing applications built on new technologies such as ReactJS, NoSQL, SaaS, Microservices and mobility testing across
Android and iOS? Then this is the job you have been searching for!
As an integral part within a cross-functional, agile team you will be working on building automation testing all facets of the application. Our product provides leading edge mobile automation so you will have a chance to work with various mobile devices from Android to iOS and IOT.
We are a small team passionate about providing the best service and products possible. We are looking for someone who is proactive, likes to engage with the team, and drive quality regardless of role. Being a small team driven by quality and individuality, plenty of opportunities exist to develop innovative testing strategies and tools, and to drive engineering improvements across feature teams.
Who you are
- You have good understanding of web and mobile technologies and can test large, complex consumer-facing web and mobile applications that are scalable and resilient.
- You don’t need training wheels and can drive and define quality initiatives for the entire team.
- You have an obsessive drive towards quality and have strategies to achieve it.
- You are a detective. You know how to gather the information, analyze the clues, and provide solid statement of the defect.
- You have various QA tools in you belt, and you know when and where to use them.
- You have experience developing and maintaining automation scripts.
- You care! This isn’t just a job, you strive to make life better for you and your teammates though improvements to the quality assurance
- You are looking for an opportunity to make a lasting impact! We are on a mission, and wants you to help us to deliver quality products.
- You enjoy working with brilliant people. We have assembled a team of the top engineers who you will be working with, and learning from on a daily basis.
- Create a defect report that is helpful - clear, precise, and includes necessary additional information.
- An individual contributor that authors test strategies and test cases, authors manual and automated tests, and debugs test and
- production code.
- Assist in developing and maintaining test automation for all aspects of assigned features including core scenarios, performance,
- reliability, and stress.
- Participate in Sprint Planning and design discussions with the development team to ensure features are designed and implemented
- meeting testability requirements.
- Understands how products should function, how product function matches the desired user experience design, and is an advocate for the
- end users in the engineering process.
- Has a clear vision of optimal test strategies and how they should be implemented.
- Improves productivity for the overall team by creating tools or processes that eliminate net workload.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 5+ Years of experience as an SDET.
- 5+ Years of experience working on designing and creating test plans and processes.
- Strong Java development skills (Java 8/9/10 Java EE)
- 2-3 Years of experience working with Selenium. Experience with Appium would be a plus.
- Experience design and implement performance/load test.
- Hands on experience developing and maintaining automation scripts following OOP practice.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experienced in mobile device testing (iOS and Android).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in test automation
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Experienced in end to end application to device layer testing which includes UI, interfaces, back-end and hardware layers.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. We will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Wednesday, March 6, 2019