Sr. Mobility Systems Engineer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
Would you like to be part of a team working on the latest technologies in the mobile telecommunications space?
Are you a passionate professional with end-to-end broad experience in wireless technologies and network protocols?
The Architecture & Integration Mobility team is tasked with having End-to-End Lab environments available for development, integration, and service validation testing. The team integrates new technologies and services working with service architects, platform owners, and lab operations. The team produces detailed architecture topology diagrams, and integration plans depicting the end-to-end environments and integration milestones for each new technology / and service.
Essential Functions you will perform part of this team:
- Provide leadership and project teams with technical plans and milestones to deploy and integrate new technologies and services prior to field deployments.
- Develop Lab Architecture and Integration Plan documents for the lab network and various testing environments
- Integrated new in the lab, and accomplish one of the key goals to validate key E2E flows of the offered service(s):
- Provide environment for service validation/certification testing.
- Assist project managers in developing technical project plans and reports to both executive and technical teams.
- Support various troubleshooting teams to conduct Root Cause Analysis of issues reported by lab and production teams.
- Support field and operation teams for new deployments and provide lab environments and testing strategies to replicate real production scenarios.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience with Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or a related technical field.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience with Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical, or Computer Engineering.
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Be able to communicate within various areas and functional groups.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.
- Self-motivated, able to work well under pressure, and successfully handle multiple projects.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Ability and desire to work cooperatively with team members. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships that can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Ability to meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Ability to demonstrate of knowledge and skill in 4G Wireless voice and data technology standards.
- Ability to understand and reference technical specifications such as GSMA, 3GPP, IETF, ANSI, and OMA specifications, etc.
- Excellent knowledge VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling IR.94 services.
- Excellent knowledge IMS, IPME, SRVCC, CSFB, VoLTE and GSM technologies architectures.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Tuesday, January 7, 2020