IT Helpdesk Support
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Renton, WA
The IT Help Desk is responsible for handling first level support of technology service requests such as workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support.
- Helpdesk needs include phone support, handling minor triage issues with basic troubleshooting and escalating all other issues to Level 2 and 3 support.
- maintaining, developing and supporting personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the Firm, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize system downtime.
- Assists with Helpdesk duties and installs hardware and software.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Basic Networking
- Basic Windows OS knowledge/ Experience
- Ticketing system knowledge/ experience (preferably ServiceNow)
- Experience with Monitoring tools in a NOC environment
Work Hours: Typical 40 hours/week but must available willing to work the night shift. Must be flexible and open to either day or night shift.
Pay Rate: 15/hour - $18/hour (DOE)
Saturday, November 10, 2018