QA Test Engineer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess MCellBlock and its Test Script quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches from various test efforts throughout our agile software development cycles
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our MCellBlock systems, applications, services test scripts work correctly meeting all our quality standards.
Who you are
- You have of web and mobile technologies and can test large, complex web and mobile applications.
- You drive towards quality and have strategies to achieve it.
- You are a detective. You know how to gather the information, analyze the clues, and provide of the defect.
- You have various QA tools in , and you know when and where to use them.
- You have experience executing test automation scripts.
- You care! This isn’t just a job, you strive to make life better for you and your improvements to the quality assurance processes.
- You are looking for an opportunity to make a lasting impact! We are on a and wants you to help us to deliver quality products.
- You enjoy working with brilliant people. We have assembled a team of the top engineers who you will be working with, and learning from on a daily basis.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Collaborate with team members to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create and update logs to document testing phases and defects
- Create that is helpful - clear, precise, and includes necessary additional information and all relevant test artifacts collected from testing.
- Help troubleshooting issues reported from QA testing or customers
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
- Assist in developing and maintaining test automation for all aspects of assigned features including core scenarios, performance, reliability, and stress.
- Participate in Sprint Planning and design discussions with the development team to ensure features are designed and implemented meeting testability requirements.
- Understands how products should function, how product function matches the desired user experience and is an advocate for the end users in the engineering process
- Has a clear vision of optimal test strategies and how they should be implemented and executed.
- Improves productivity for the overall team by creating tools or processes that eliminate net workload.
- 2+ Year of experience as a Software QA Test Engineer
- Experience in QA methodology
- Good understanding of Agile test methodologies and best practices
- Ability to document and troubleshoot defects found from software testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, Eclipse, TestRail, Confluence, etc.) and SQL
- Working knowledge of Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experienced in web and mobile device testing (iOS and Android).
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in test automation
- Experienced in to end application to device layer testing which includes UI, interfaces, back-end and hardware layers.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Friday, August 2, 2019