Sr. Ansible Engineer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Redmond, WA
The role includes:
- Participate in design discussions/scrum meetings.
- Develop and refactor adapters and brokers in backend node js server to expand the capabilities of the platform.
- VNF deployment, application deployment and post processing
- Revamp of the workflow GUI using React (currently implemented using Angular).
- CI/CD Integration.
- Create prototypes to validate design concepts so the team can get feedback from the client.
- 3+ years Linux shell scripting and Expertise in Cloud technologies
- 2+ years Ansible playbook development expertise
- . 2+ years Openstack knowledge, heat template , openstack CLI, bring up the lab and trouble shooting skills etc
- 2+ years of experience in MongoDB
- 2+ years of experience in Workflow Engines (e.g., Camunda, Pronghorn, etc.)
Nice to have skills:
- 2+ years of experience in Functional Programming in Java Script (promises, await, async, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in backend node JS (node 10+)
- 2+ years of experience with React (latest version 15+) (redux/reduce). Experience with Angular a big plus.
- Some Experience with VMware (Network Function Virtualization)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
Wednesday, November 20, 2019