IT Hardware/Software Buyer/Procurement
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Sunnyvale, CA
Mobile Integration (MIW) is a high tech firm that offers an enterprise-wide range of professional services, technology enablement, communication engineering and deployment services with a highly talented team of consultants focused on meeting the demands of today's businesses.
You will be responsible for all aspects of order to delivery procurement and supply chain operations in support of Google's technology and business needs. The primary categories include mechanical cooling equipment, such as server hall, process water, and infrastructure cooling equipment, ductwork structures controls. You will be expected to participate in large projects, as well as understand and resolve issues that are critical to company objectives. Commodity Specialists work with Engineering, Project Management and Finance teams to make sure the team has the supplies and equipment to put into production the innovative products coming from our Engineering teams.
- Manage legacy product iterations and releases for data center mechanical cooling through the New Product Introduction (NPI) Coordinating details, such as lead times, delivery schedules, quantities and types of equipment between suppliers and contractors for Owner Negotiated -Contractor Procured (ONCP) and Owner Furnished Equipment (OFE) programs
- Adding vendors and new bank account information to the procurement system for payment processing
- Addressing and resolving supplier invoicing issues between Accounts Receivable and/or Project Management teams
- Drafting Purchase Order (PO) details and tracking POs within our internal Project Information & Metric Management System (PIMMS)
- Providing periodic reports on the overall status of PO placements, equipment shipments, deliveries and payments
- Support on Compliance, Deviations & Exceptions (CDE) reviews regarding tracking and closure on specifications and services between suppliers, engineering and internal project management teams.
- Procurement and supply chain support on spares requests from internal Data Center Operations or Project Management teams Minimum Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of procurement and/or supply chain management experience Preferred Qualifications:
- BS degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant science, or MBA degree.
- Supply chain management experience in the data center/mission critical, energy or construction industry
- Experience with Industrial HVAC, Heat Exchanger Design, and understanding of heat transfer for air to liquid applications.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Type: Contract
Friday, January 11, 2019