IT Compliance Analyst
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Issaquah, WA
Mobile Integration (MIW) is a high tech firm that offers an enterprise-wide range of professional services, technology enablement, communication engineering and deployment services with a highly talented team of consultants focused on meeting the demands of today's businesses.
We are looking for experienced IT Compliance Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring the Sarbanes-Oxley Act IT General Controls compliance of people, process, and technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a IS Compliance Analyst, you'll take the lead as you…
- Understands and documents complex branded payment acceptance or card servicing processes
- Applies established SOX scoping criteria.
- Obtains and reviews evidence of compliance to support technical or complex SOX control requirements
- Supports the completion of the annual SOX Audit
- Drives necessary system and process updates
- Scopes, interprets, and prioritizes both SOX control requirement, controls testing for completeness and accuracy
- Manages and communicates key compliance milestones for critical systems and complex processes
- Consults on moderately complex SOX compliance considerations
- Works closely with cross-functional teams and develop strong liaison relationships
- Stays current with new and evolving security topics and technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Willingly share knowledge and experiences with less experienced staff to help grow team talent bench through training and mentoring
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 5-10 years IT background; experience with compliance or regulatory issues preferred
- 3+ years prior experience supporting a Level 1 or Level 2 organization’s SOX compliance effort, working with an auditors and assessors or serving as a auditors and assessors
- Intermediate knowledge of five or more of the following technical areas: network segmentation, operating system security, encryption and key management, tokenization, anti-virus and malware, secure system development, identity and access management, vulnerability management, physical access controls, penetration testing, file integrity monitoring, logging, and information security policies and standards
- Able to scope, interpret and prioritize controls test results
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, that can communicate security and compliance issues to executives, end users, and stakeholders in an effective and appropriate manner
- Excellent PC skills (spreadsheets, slide decks, documents)
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Wednesday, November 21, 2018