Senior Front End Developer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Montrose, CA
MIW is looking for an experienced Front End Developer who can jump in and get going quickly. We are looking for someone with a good entrepreneurial spirit and a positive influence for our hard-working team members. front-end engineer will work closely with our design, engineering, and QA teams to turn ideas into tangible user experiences.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX Designers, QA Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable React JSX
- Remediate issues related to existing platforms as they relate to front-end code
- Mentor other developers by conducting code reviews for errors to accelerate and streamline the process of software development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 5+ years as a front-end web developer required
- Strong front-end knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, jQuery, and templating engines
- Familiarity with at least one modern front-end framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, etc.).
- Experience working with MVC and one of the following frameworks: Laravel, Zend, Symfony, or Codeigniter
- Experience using GIT or another Version Control System for storing and coordinating code changes.
- Package manager and automation tool experience (, gulp, grunt, ).
- Experience optimizing for optimum speed and scalability
- Familiarity with Front End Frameworks including Bootstrap / Foundation.
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-location, multi-cultural development team.
- Experience building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Experience working with data-driven systems and RESTful web services
- Experience diagnosing and troubleshooting cross-browser, cross-device compatibility issues
- Ability to following design guidelines and build to specifications
Monday, December 3, 2018