IT (Hardware/Software) Buyer/Procurement Analyst
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Atlanta, GA
As a Supply/Demand Planner, you should demonstrate domain expertise in leading projects related to supply/demand planning, sales and operations planning, supply-demand matching, inventory management, and procurement. You will work closely with customers, supply chain managers, engineering and supplier partners to implement processes and systems that directly support Google’s rapidly growing hardware & software needs. Responsibilities:
- Manage all Procurement requests via a ticket system New - Hardware, Software, and support contracts Issues Reporting and resolving Good to have: Understand import and export requirements and challenges Maintain and update internal Google parts processes - GPN (Google Part Number) creation and modification
- Act as point-person for customers on all logistics, hardware, and supply chain needs.
- Oversee the procurement and logistics of several large projects to improve and build data centers and offices.
- Review logistics performance with internal clients against targets, benchmarks and service agreements for improvement opportunities
Tech specs (white pages) Part numbers (M/PN, ATO, FRU)
Be able to: Provide timely and accurate Purchase Order ETAs Resolve issues quickly, be a problem solver, and team player Proactively follow up for the ETA/tracking details with Vendors Maintain and update Finance Purchase Order tracker spreadsheet or other tools as required. Manage Logistics from Purchase Order to Inventory Manage RMAs (Material Return Processes)
- Supply planning and master scheduling experience.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across multiple levels of an organization with experience leading cross-functional process improvements.
- Comfortable shifting between hands-on detailed analysis and big picture thinking and customizing communication based on the audience.
- Excellent analytical skills, tenacious problem solver with strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
Monday, November 4, 2019