Senior PHP Back-end Developer
Mobile Integration Workgroup
- Montrose, CA
MIW is looking for an experienced Back-End PHP Developer who can jump in and get going quickly. We are looking for someone with a good entrepreneurial spirit and a positive influence for our hard-working team members. You must be ambitious and have a passion and energy for a growing start-up Tech Hub for a successful Global Organization.
You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and enthusiasm about the role. The role will include working some additional and non-standard hours depending on release and project deadlines.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, UX Designers, QA Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Create high availability services and connected systems to support the Agent Portal and Loyalty Websites.
- Write code that is designed to be scalable, portable, extendable and testable
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 5 years Technical Lead Experience managing team of Developers
- Outstanding Technical Leadership and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of PHP 5, SOLID (object-oriented design), Object-relational mapping and LAMP stacks. (3+ years of experience are needed)
- Strong critical thinking and skills, motivation passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
- Good understanding and experience of MVC Frameworks, preferably Laravel, Lumen ZendFramework.
- Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.
- Experience using GIT/branching in a team environment
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices).
- Experience instituting code standardization and review processes.
- Experience integrating QA automation
- Additional Skills
- Experience and understanding of Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Familiarity with coding standards (i.e. PSR-1/PSR-2 or PEAR)
- Familiarity with PHP unit testing.
- Experience or knowledge on database design, scaling and replication for large-scale use.
- Continuous Integration experience with scalable.
- Familiarity with React
Expert level PHP with Laravel framework; Lumen backend experience a big plus
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Saturday, December 1, 2018