Mobile Integration (MIW) is a high tech firm that offers an enterprise-wide range of professional services, technology enablement, communication engineering and deployment services with a highly talented team of consultants focused on meeting the demands of today's businesses.
About the job:
. As a Security Engineer, you help protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks and provide security services to protect highly sensitive data like passwords and customer information. Security Engineers work hands-on with network equipment and actively monitor our systems for attacks and intrusions. You also work with software engineers to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
You use your industry experience to own and drive the resolution of complex security incidents, policy questions and technical security issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in application-level vulnerability testing, code-level security auditing.
• Experience with Java and Malware.
• 3 years of experience in software reverse engineering, code-level security auditing or Android system security.
• Experience with developing or analyzing Android apps.
• Experience reading assembly and understanding of how to unpack obfuscated code.
• Experience with static and dynamic analysis of malicious binaries.
• Familiarity with tools such as IDA Pro or OllyDbg.
• Design solutions that enable automatic identification of harmful or unwanted Android applications.
• Analyze harmful or unwanted applications to understand their behavior and their impact on the Android ecosystem.
• Conduct investigations to identify new harmful behaviors, enforce product policies, and analyze distribution trends.
• Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Engineering, Policy and Legal to update policies, fix product loopholes, and provide users with a better mobile experience.
Mobile Integration Workgroup, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.