- King Of Prussia, PA
Developer with HL7….Open ended Contract. Must be local to King of Prussia, PA
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements complex software programming applications
- Supports and/or installs software applications
- Develop, analyze and test HL7 integration platform
- Create test plans for complex programs and supports testing process through test review and analysis
- Enhancement of existing features
- Repair of complex bugs and defects in existing features.
- Optimization of existing code paths in order to facilitate the ideal user experience
- Will work in conjunction with development managers, team members, project managers, testers, system administrators and end-users to develop and maintain programs, services, and components of our IT service catalog.
- Responsible for documenting code.
- Discuss business requirements with business analysts, end-users, and management, and develop these into technical requirements and specifications.
- Follows all change management procedures for all development work completed. This includes product specific and IT related change management procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining source control and proper build configurations for an application that development work is being completed for.
- Maintain training on current technologies used.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
Friday, September 10, 2021