The Data Warehouse Developer will responsible for maintaining and expanding our Microsoft SQL Server-based data warehouse solution. This includes importing data from various external data sources through an SSIS ETL process into staging databases, integrating those data sources into existing dimension/fact load process and SSAS OLAP cube, monitoring the ETL processes and resolving errors, administering the data warehouse server and databases in terms of performance and backups, working with business stakeholders to create SSRS reports and dashboards, and providing direct support to users of this reporting infrastructure.
- Create SSIS ETL packages to import data from source systems into staging databases
- Adjust existing T-SQL code for dimension and fact loads to add/adjust measures and dimensions/attributes.
- Create and modify database objects, such as Stored procedures, views, tables, functions, using T-SQL code.
- Work with customers to develop new report requirements, changes to existing reports, and identify reporting errors.
- Perform QA tests to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on quality assurance and customer acceptance testing
- Use Azure DevOps for source code management, feature/functionality documentation, task management, and bug/issue tracking/reporting.