MJ Morgan Group
- Hunt Valley, MD
Seeking an Accounting Specialist in the surrounding Baltimore area!
The main focus of this position is to process billing.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Processes all types of billing – both Bill As Ship and Customer-owned. This includes billing purchase orders from vendor spreadsheets, vendor invoices and requests to close for customer owned material being received into our warehouse.
- Freight – verify freight charges by reviewing vendor invoice to determine if there are additional charges, i.e. truck charges, not listed on the vendor invoice
- Gross Profit – analyze gross profit to verify that job is billing properly
- Completing the Batch Balancing Report to verify the accuracy of the accounts payable vs. PO received.
- Inventory Control Transactions related to BAS orders
- Postage transactions
- Communicate with MAS’s with any billing problems
- Process discrepancy billing
- Process outgoing mail – invoicing & discrepancy billing both in-house and outer-office
- Research A/P, I/C to help correct any problem orders
- Assist Accounts Payable Department if needed
- Processing Invoicing Gateway – both CIG(shipping module) and CIG Plus (vendor spreadsheets)
- 2 years data entry experience
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work from Excel generated worksheets entering data into a DOS-based print inventory software program
- Ability to meet important deadlines, including the ability to work overtime as needed especially during monthly closing
Monday, December 17, 2018