Assistant Construction Project Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Seeking Assistant Project Manager in Baltimore, MD for successful and growing construction company.
- Prepare result-oriented work plans.
- Ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Ensure all company, client and project policies, procedures and standards are adhered to.
- Negotiate and prepare purchase orders, subcontracts, requisitions, change requests or claims.
- Verify and process subcontractor and owner pay requisitions on a timely basis.
- Produce profitability and forecasting reports in a timely manner.
- Develop and assemble closeout documents (as built drawings, operating manuals, shop drawings, guarantees, etc.)
- Provide clear leadership to project team.
- Perform additional tasks or functions in response to directions and priorities set by supervising manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Science or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or experience.
- Over three years of progressive assistant project management experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); craft agreements, negotiations; engineering principles, cost control schedules and safety required.
- Must have experience in fast track mid-rise or high-rise commercial projects in excess of $20 million.
- Must have experience negotiating with Owners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Must be computer literate with experience in MS Office, scheduling experience (Primavera and Prolog)
- Must be able to work Saturday’s when necessary
Wednesday, December 5, 2018