Project Engineer- Civil Engineering / Site & Utilities
MJ Morgan Group
- Pittsburgh, PA
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding Site and Utilities Department in Pittsburgh. Due to anticipated growth in the public and private sector we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer who will assist in the growth of the Site and Utilities Department.
- 5-10 years in Civil Engineering, Site Design, Utility Design, SWM, Green Infrastructure, E&SC
- An active Pennsylvania P.E. License or ability to obtain within one year is preferred
- Knowledge of site engineering, utilities, hydrology/hydraulics, and familiarity with PA SWM requirements, including environmental site design.
- Experience using TR-20, TR-55, MS-Word, MS-Excel, and AutoCAD 2016 version, Civil 3D, SewerCAD, WaterGEMS, HydroFlow, GIS-ESRI version 10.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or a closely related field with compensatory experience, Masters is a plus.
Apply today for full details of the job.
Friday, January 18, 2019