MJ Morgan Group
- New Castle, DE
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Engineer for a state of the art facility. A strong knowledge of E-Tech, Milnor and Chicago equipment desired. Kannegiesser is a plus.
Under general supervision of the General Manager, direct work of maintenance staff, perform general maintenance tasks on equipment in the plant to ensure proper and safe operations on a daily basis.
- Must possess strong knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Steam and Natural Gas Combustion.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with interpersonal and listening skills, and ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations and excellent people skills.
- Ability to read, understand and interrupt technical manuals.
- Demonstrate strong computer proficiency, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Ability to quickly learn company specific software.
- Strong negotiation skills to create a win/win/win solution for the Company and vendors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multi task in fast paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule and carry out responsibilities on evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team setting.
- Strong math, reading, and English skills.
- 5-10 years of previous experience in a supervisory role in a laundry or comparable production facility.
- Demonstrated experience in machinery, pneumatics, electrical trouble shooting, air compressors, plumbing, boiler and computer operated equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working on Milnor CBW and Chicago laundry equipment.
- Experience in OSHA and general safety guidelines to effectively follow instructions and train others.
- Previous experience with industry specific software preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Ability to read electrical schematics and interpret user manuals.
- Advanced mechanical/electrical skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience training and leading a team
Thursday, February 28, 2019