MJ Morgan Group
- Washington, DC
Seeking Quality Manager near Washington, DC. Excellent opportunity to broaden your experience and grow in your field.
Essential functions include:
- Help develop the infrastructure to support a patient safety culture and provide programmatic leadership and support for the implementation and support of the departments programs
- Conducts data collection and case investigations as it relates to peer review, data analysis, and performance improvement.
- Provides on-site training and follow-up for performance improvement teams.
Collaborates with Leaders to develop and revise screening indicators.
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- 5+ years clinical experience.
- Preferred: Quality review experience, quality management experience, medical peer review experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in computer applications with demonstrated skills in word processing and spread sheet applications.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the DC Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date.
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Health Service Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Or military CPR-First Aid training.
- Quality Professional
- Risk Management
Reach out today to learn more!
Monday, September 9, 2019