Civil Engineer, Site & Utilities
MJ Morgan Group
- Towson, MD
Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer specializing in site engineering, utilities, and hydrology/hydraulics.
Preferred experience includes:
- 5-10 years in Civil Engineering, Site Design, Utility Design, SWM, E&SC
- An active Maryland P.E. License or ability to obtain within one year is preferred
- Knowledge of site engineering, utilities, hydrology/hydraulics, and familiarity with MD SWM requirements, including environmental site design.
- Experience using TR-20, TR-55, MS-Word, MS-Excel, and AutoCAD 2016 version, Civil 3D, SewerCAD, WaterGEMS, HydroFlow, GIS-ESRI version 10.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or a closely related field with compensatory experience, Masters is a plus.
Please contact us today to hear more!
Thursday, May 30, 2019