Computer Aided Design Technician
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Seeking a Computer Aided Design Technician to join a thriving engineering firm in the Baltimore, MD area ! This company has a great work environment with a high retention employee rate that teaches and promotes within.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Clean up and set up of Revit models/ AutoCAD drawings using company standards or client standards.
- Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD MEP 3D.
- Prepare markups from sketches and verbal direction.
- 1-5 years experience in drafting for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills including proficiency with model /paper space, xrefs, layer management, line weights, importing files, block creating, exporting PDFs, plotting, and all other aspects necessary to complete construction documents.
- Proficiency with Revit including working with templates.
- Accurately draft markups into AutoCAD and Revit.
Tuesday, September 27, 2022