MJ Morgan Group
- Fulton, MD
Seeking a Financial Analyst in Fulton, MD!
This role will analyze and report financial and key operating statistics to provide insight and recommendations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for improving processes through analysis and assists in the development of sound business processes.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Manage the commission process including:
- Review work orders set by Sales people and Install Auditors
- Reconcile commission payments
- Review all reports and commissions for accuracy
- Research and resolve all inquiries from Managers
- Complete financial returns analyses of key processes for installation, marketing, and sales teams.
- Assist with General Ledger closing activities.
- Generate and analyze information utilizing various reporting tools including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics365 and other reports generated by internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned by Financial Leadership.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting to various internal and external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Support accounting team, operations team, and Senior Managers by performing strategic business analysis to accelerate the growth and profitability of a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 1-4 years of experience in financial analysis or equivalent analytical experience; OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thursday, May 23, 2019