Accounts Payable Associate
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking an Accounts Payable Associate in Baltimore, MD. The Accounts Payable Associate will be responsible for a range of general staff accounting tasks but will be primarily responsible for all accounting work associated with processing accounts payable and expense reporting.
Accounts Payable Associate Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all accounting work necessary to accounts payable are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve invoice and un-vouchered receipt discrepancies
- Ensure vouchers are coded to the correct general ledger codes
- Prepare and Process Weekly Payments (checks, wires, ACH and Credit Card)
- Maintain vendor records
- Review, audit and process expense reports to payroll for biweekly payments
- Handle employee matters as it relates to expense and travel
- Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned.
- Month/Year End close, reports
- Credit apps
- Back up for cash receipts
Accounts Payable Associate Qualifications:
- Three or more years working with accounts payable in a full cycle of accounts payable process and specifically relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in office computer software use (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills.
- Handle multiple projects with deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
Monday, April 15, 2019