Seeking a qualified Construction Superintendent in the Baltimore area with experience in commercial and/or government contract renovations and/or new construction.
The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the daily coordination and provide oversight of the project site with the clients, subcontractors and field personnel.
· Coordination of all construction activities including all subcontractors and field personnel
· Maintaining quality control and administering safe work practices to comply with company safety policies along with MOSHA/OSHA requirements
· Monitoring the project schedule and budget.
· Working with the project manager to develop a project schedule to ensure that proper methods and sequences of installation are followed
· Identifying potential problems and providing solutions
· Minimum of 10 years of experience working in commercial and/or government contract renovations and/or new construction.
· Complete understanding of plans and specification
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades