MJ Morgan Group
- Glen Burnie, MD
Seeking detail oriented individuals with a GIS background to assist in GIS creation and engineering design for large utility company.
- Creating, editing, and updating point, line, and polygon features with complex relational databases.
- Import high-resolution CAD drawings into GIS feature classes with extreme accuracy.
- Complete fieldwork to field-truth construction drawings.
- Make sketches, take photos, measure conductor distances with laser rangefinder.
- Convert GIS data to and from many different coordinate systems.
- Copy, edit, and reconcile conflicts through enterprise version control software.
- Combine powerful GIS capabilities with engineering standards to create high-quality construction documents.
- Ensure highest quality product for our client.
- Especially interested in those with experience with: ArcGIS 10.2, ArcFM, ESRI Workflow Manager, AutoCAD, Vizio.
Exciting Aspects of Working for our Client:
- Learn to identify overhead distribution equipment in the field and call for its removal or replacement via National Electrical Safety Code.
- Call for the installation, removal, and upgrading of transformer banks, regulators, switch gear, and fuses.
- Gain valuable insights into the power grid that is over our heads and under our feet. Learn how electricity is distributed from substations, trunklines, and service laterals.
- Become an expert in GIS software, CAD drawings, aerial imagery, and survey data.
- Interact with clients, government engineers, and utility representatives.
- Be part of creating the infrastructure of your community.
This position offers full-time positions with flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, tuition assistance, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019