Corporate Audit Manager
MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking a Corporate Audit Manager in Baltimore, MD. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading small and large audits in accordance with the annual audit plans including but not limited to the state governance, risk management, control, and compliance processes.
Corporate Audit Manager Responsibilities
- Manage team members by planning, reviewing the work performed, and providing guidance.
- Lead audit engagements from the planning to reporting stages and product quality deliverables that meet both the department and professional standards.
- Develop an effective and repeatable audit process applicable to financial, operational, IT and compliance reviews that are in line with professional standards.
- Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of the design and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Partner with colleagues and key stakeholders to report on the effectiveness of management controls on a regular basis.
- Develop an annual risk-based audit plan focused on the company’s key risks and management’s concerns.
- Recommend appropriate process improvements, enhancements to existing policies and controls, and issue remediation plans to management.
Corporate Audit Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting, finance, information systems, or related field with 5+ years of internal audit/SOX experience and 2+ years of management experience.
- Relevant professional license/certification required (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.).
- Previous audit experience at a public accounting firm or publicly traded company.
- Experience with Oracle and auditing other cloud-based applications preferred.
Monday, April 1, 2019