MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Currently seeking a CFO in Baltimore, MD. The position will plan, direct, coordinate and execute all accounting, tax, insurance, contract administration and other order-to-cash activities of the organization.
- Develop an internal control framework, to include planning and directing ledger accounts, financial cost control and working capital systems, general financial operations business reporting/support.
- Oversee monthly and annual reporting and reconciliation of financial books, contracts invoices, to include oversight and management of external audits.
- Calculate monthly sales consultants’ commissions and enforce company commission policy.
- Prepare company annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Enhance and ongoing oversight of contract administration and order-to-cash workflow to ensure working capital availability, order speed and accuracy and general compliance with GAAP, GSA contractual obligations.
- Monitor and report on all financials such as the line of credit, cash flow, and operating costs.
- Enhance and lead the overall strategy and ongoing oversight of GSA compliance.
- Work, in coordination with the HR Director, to administer payroll, taxes, benefits, compensation and training plans.
- Oversight of the annual general business and other insurance renewal processes to ensure appropriate coverage and competitive rates.
- Provide financial analysis to internal department directors.
- Oversight of tax audits ongoing tax compliance.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum related experience of 7+ years with management experience of 5+ years
- preferred but not necessary
- Experience in GSA
- Experience in the oversight of tax, insurance, and other accounting functions.
- Ability to supervise and lead the work Accounting Associate teams.
Monday, April 15, 2019