MJ Morgan Group
- Baltimore, MD
Seeking a Senior Accountant in Baltimore, MD!
The main purpose is ensure the primary financial statements – income statement, balance sheet and cash flow – are accurately reflecting the results of the company and are published in a timely manner.
- Process daily cash receipts – timely and accurately apply incoming cash to customer accounts.
- Prepare and submit monthly sales tax returns for approximately 10 states.
- Report daily on the Company’s cash position – reconcile checks within the Company’s ERP system and report daily available cash balance to the Controller.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist Company’s Credit and Collection Department in making customer collection calls and other Accounts Receivable projects as necessary.
- Process Accounts Payable vouchers and other Accounts Payable projects as necessary.
- General accounting skills in corporate-level accounting and reporting activities.
Minimum 3 years Corporate Accounting experience.
Monday, September 9, 2019