Sonography Technologist, OBGYN
MJ Morgan Group
- Columbia, MD
Seeking a Sonography Technologist to join a OBGYN office in the Columbia, MD area!
- Perform diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images for interpretation.
- Set up and adjust all equipment and manually maneuver transducer to perform exam.
- Implement safety standards and perform appropriate quality control procedures.
- Perform routine and complex studies and assist in a variety of imaging procedures.
- Recognize significant structure, artifact, pathology and equipment limitations.
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning.
- Report potential problem or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
- Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Previous experience with OB, GYN or Maternal Medicine or new grads with clinical experience in these areas
- BLS Provider obtained within 30 days of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Must be credentialed
- OB, Nucha Translucency, etc. certifications a plus
Friday, November 11, 2022