Seeking an Analyst with payroll/ERP system experience!
This position works closely with Payroll, Timekeeping and Human Resources departments in supporting the Kronos application.
1. Provide technical and trouble-shooting support to the staff and Kronos end users
2. Work with management and end users to design and create queries and reports to support operational needs and audit requirements.
3. Lead/facilitate the testing and validation of new configurations, customization and system changes including pay rules, work rules, pay codes etc., prior to production implementation.
4. Execute security access audits on a routine basis to ensure access compliance and support
5. Participates as team member in all Kronos related projects such as system upgrades, year-end set up, new entity migrations and pay practice changes..
1. Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in Computer Systems, Finance or related field preferred.
2. 3-5 years of experience with systems required.
3. 1 year of experience required in time and attendance system.
4. Knowledge and understanding of routine accounting/bookkeeping practices.
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel for developing payroll-related reports is required.
Posted On: Monday, May 6, 2019